Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 recognised as Inspire 1 first time in litchi

Reaction score
Hello! hope some have insight in this.

Inspire 2 recognised as Inspire 1 when I start litchi. there is no options for the CINESSD disk but it records with the settings I use in DJ go 4.
3 Questions.
Is there no settings for the CINESSD options?.
Is it normal that it recognised insp 2 as inspire 1 drone?.
Is ther any setting to change to recognised as inspire 2? havent found any yet!
Have only tried to start and land 1 time, will wait until I now this is normal behavior.
Dji go 4 will also recognised inspire 2 as inspire 1 if I start dj go 4 go diretley after litchi, dj go 4 will recognized it as normal inspire 2 if I restart the drone.

Inspire 2 with latest firmware, v01.02.0300
remote 01.01.060
Samsung Galaxy tab 4, android 9
latest litchi 4.13.0-g

Reactions: Mheight724
Having similar questions - when I get into the video settings in Litchi, there is no option to designate RAW or ProRes, or the 5.2k resolution. So disappointing! With DJI Go 4 set to record at 5.2k Cinema DNG, it is a plus that the files at least do record at UHD cDNG, but I'm thinking UHD 60P might have not been an option. Perhaps this is because the software patch is based off the Inspire 1 platform and hasn't been updated to I2? Either way, real bummer that people considering investing the time to learn the program should be aware of. Doesn't make it useless by any means, just means you need to keep your manual flight skills sharp for those times when full resolution + quality are needed (a good thing, of course).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop