Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 w/ Zenmuse X7, All 4 lenses, 2 CineSSDs, more

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've decided to part with my Inspire 2 / X7 kit that I've had for about a year. Here is what I'm selling:

DJI Inspire 2, including original case and accessories
Inspire 2 includes ProRes license
Zenmuse X7, including original case
4 lens kit including 16mm, 24mm, 35mm, and 50mm lenses
2X 480GB CineSSD drives
6X DJI TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery (2 that came with Inspire 2, 4 purchased separately)
1X CineStation (for reading CineSSD drives)
1 Year of DJI Care

Retail value is $13,260. I'm selling for $9,000 USD. I'm in NC, USA.

Everything is in great condition and operates with no issues. The drone has been on fewer than 50 flights. I am the original owner of every item. The drone has never crashed, but it was serviced once by DJI after getting a software error regarding one of the motors. That motor was replaced by DJI under warranty in March 2018 and there have been no further issues.

The Inspire 2 has 1 year of DJI Care remaining, ending 1/31/2020.

Attachments

• inspire1.jpg
    inspire1.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 137
  • inspire2.jpg
    inspire2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
  • inspire3.jpg
    inspire3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
  • inspire4.jpg
    inspire4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • inspire5.jpg
    inspire5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
Nice kit! If you ever decide to sell parts separately im very interested to buy the 50mm lens for the X7 Camera. Thank you!

Nice kit! If you ever decide to sell parts separately im very interested to buy the 50mm lens for the X7 Camera. Thank you!
Thanks! I will probably not be selling individual lenses, but I will definitely let you know if things go that way :)

It actually is! Call DJI and they will confirm

I'm don't typically go for internet arguments, but did you see those links I posted? They were the DJI forums where on three separate occasions DJI representatives posted that the coverage sticks with the aircraft after a sale. What's the difference between those DJI reps and the ones I would speak to on the phone?

I'm don't typically go for internet arguments, but did you see those links I posted? They were the DJI forums where on three separate occasions DJI representatives posted that the coverage sticks with the aircraft after a sale. What's the difference between those DJI reps and the ones I would speak to on the phone?
I don’t mean to argue at all! There is no point! Just meant to comment. Sorry if I offended you!
Below is what I found. That is all.B05F32FB-4D25-430E-8B89-A90883C108A9.png

Since I'm selling this, I wanted to be thorough, so I just contacted DJI support a few moments ago and they confirmed that DJI Care Refresh remains with the drone after you sell it.

I don’t mean to argue at all! There is no point! Just meant to comment. Sorry if I offended you!
Below is what I found. That is all.View attachment 24204
I am definitely not offended! It's just since I'm selling something that you're saying doesn't exist, I feel compelled to set the record straight :)

As I just posted, my own contact with DJI support this morning confirms that DJI Care Refresh for my Inspire 2 will transfer to the new owner (because it is not bound to the owner but to the drone itself). It does not transfer to a new aircraft, which I believe is what the ambiguous line in the ToS that you just quoted refers to.

I spoke to them about the warranty when i bought mine from someone and they told me the same thing that they dont transfer but the warranty still good if you have prove of purchase.

I was able to transfer Refresh on an X5 I sold. BTW, it’s not clear what “3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.” is actually referring to. Transferred between aircraft, perhaps?

I was able to transfer Refresh on an X5 I sold. BTW, it’s not clear what “3) DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase.” is actually referring to. Transferred between aircraft, perhaps?
You are correct Eric. DJI does not allow the DJI Care to be transferred between aircraft (unless of course you break one and they substitute yours for a new one).

If you ever consider selling the camera with lenses and Cine cards please let me know

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry