Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, not any more. But we're still giving billions away to other countries when we're 19 trillion on debt. Go figure.

Sorry, off subject.

yep for war and other useless stuff... but which country doesn't??
no offense. cheers and peace here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep for war and other useless stuff... but which country doesn't??
no offense. cheers and peace here

Yeah, that useless WW2 saved the world from speaking German and Japanese, Hungary included. Those that gave their lives allow millions to have cheers and peace today. Some people don't appreciate the need to keep evil in check. There's no alternative to war sometimes. The world did revolve around the industrial might and commitment of the US to save it from tyranny. How easy people forget. Since then the US has been the primary threat against evil to keep peace and cheers for good people around the planet.

I'm not sure what this has to do with DJI and China at this point.

Reactions: HollyFlier
I believe it is quite important and symbolic for them!
I'm afraid the world doesn't revolve around the United States.
Between ill Hill Bill and the The Donlad. I'm surprised were still having the elections.
Master at changing the subject.
Back to the topic of you having fun with that new i2. You got one and I know you got 1:mad:
You had one early 2014 it's all adding up now:cool:

Reactions: The Editor
I have to say that this is probably the most credible thread regarding an inspire 2 release date. Today I was told from a reliable source that the craft is currently in beta testing and will likely be released before year end. I can only assume that this will be November the 8 as stated in this thread.

The editor seems to drop cryptic clues every now and then so I have absolutely no doubt that he knows more than the rest of us about the inspire 2 and is most likely testing one himself.

It would be great if he could share some more information with us.

IMPORTANT: Comments from @The_Editor are intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) in this Board and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not part of this Board, any dissemination, distribution or copying parts of his comments is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this statement, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No Users are harmed in the transmissions of this comments, although the Pitbull from the next door is living on borrowed time (let me tell you!).

Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there are no hidden messages revealed by reading this Comments backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from DJI. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself, your computer and your drone you can ensure that no harm befalls you or your devices. If you have read his comments by accident, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

:D;)

IMPORTANT: Comments from @The_Editor are intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) in this Board and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not part of this Board, any dissemination, distribution or copying parts of his comments is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this statement, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No Users are harmed in the transmissions of this comments, although the Pitbull from the next door is living on borrowed time (let me tell you!).

Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there are no hidden messages revealed by reading this Comments backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from DJI. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself, your computer and your drone you can ensure that no harm befalls you or your devices. If you have read his comments by accident, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

:D;)
It is also advisable from a health and safety point of view to walk backwards until Christmas (sorry I mean Festive Holidays to be politically correct) and only open one eye on Thursdays.

It is also advisable from a health and safety point of view to walk backwards until Christmas (sorry I mean Festive Holidays to be politically correct) and only open one eye on Thursdays.

LOVE the moderators and this forum... cracking up at the moment... lmao....LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost forgot what this topic was.
Right.
Inspire 2.
Mavik was released, also a DJI FPV Goggle(?)
I think we are waiting for Nov 8 for news on an Inspire 2.
But if anyone finds any more leaks on I2 stuff, great place to share.
Maybe one of the DJI members can toss us a teaser???

Depends whether you consider second FPV and obstacle avoidance worthwhile to you.
The I2 will also allow longer flight times as well (ooops, did I really let something slip then? :eek:)

In our world - the 2nd FPV and obstacle avoidance would both be a tremendous bonus... My wife is usually controlling the camera with the second remote and always pointing the camera anywhere but straight ahead. We live in a remote mountainess canyon with lots of trees, cliffs and rocks to fly through and around plus there are several caves that I can't physically get to because of the steep rocky cliffs and I would like to attempt to explore them at least from the entrance so OA sounds great. Longer flights would obviously be an awesome bonus as well... Someone mentioned that they thought the I1 was too slow, so for them the P4 might be a better choice. However, for the type of videography and photography that we do, more speed is of zero value. I have been toying with P4 just because of the OA but would hate to loose the ability for my wife to photograph with the second remote while I fly so this would be absolutely perfect for the world that we live in... Thats my 2c ;-)

Reactions: Droneyboy
Some select few are allready testing the inspire 2. Like that mavic certain people have been sent pre release models to test.

Let's just say "a reliable source". Obviously I can't tell you who or where this came from as this is confidential information.

Let's just say "a reliable source". Obviously I can't tell you who or where this came from as this is confidential information.
Okay gotcha. It would make sense with a potential release date in November. Hope the waiting has an end soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide