Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with 360 camera attached

I would I would price them all the same.
Good to know you are thinking about it
I'm not sure to understand what you mean by that though: Same price as the printed version or all the designs would be sold at the same prices?

I don't know, for your Inspire 2 mount I would be ready to pay a bit less than the printed version obviously but still around 30 to 40$ if it comes with the stl for all the adaptors as shown in the pictures
DJI Inspire 2 Top Camera Mount For -GoPro-Fusion-Sequoia-FLIR | eBay

What about all the fasteners a typlical mount like this has 25 special fasteners that are not easy to get locally unless you buy packs of 100. I was thinking 10-15 USD with a parts list . If you have printed locally would normally cost around 30-50 US in states. Good input thanks Yes I would supply all the models for part.

What about all the fasteners a typlical mount like this has 25 special fasteners that are not easy to get locally unless you buy packs of 100. I was thinking 10-15 USD with a parts list . If you have printed locally would normally cost around 30-50 US in states. Good input thanks Yes I would supply all the models for part.
Ah yes I feared there might be a list of hard to get fasteners and stuff. And it's usually even harder to source those around here. What kind of fasteners are we looking at?

As an example this is what would be required for thhe Inspire 1 top mount with the FPV AIR adaptor (3rd column)

DescriptionQty/PkgI1T
M2 12MM ST SHS8
M2.5 SHCS 8MM2
8 M2.5 BHCS 16MM
6​
4 M2.5 BHCS 12MM
0​
M2.5 SHCS 25MM
2​
2​
M2.5 SHCS 18MM
2​
2​
M2.5 SHCS 22MM
2​
6 M2.5 Nuts
0​
6 M3 BHCS 14MM
0​
M3 BHCS 20MM
2​
2​
6 M3 BHCS 30MM
0​
M3 BHCS 35MM
2​
2​
4 M3 BHCS 40MM
2​
2​
10 M3 Nuts
6​
6​
4 M4 SHCS 30MM
4​
2 M4 SHCS 40MM
2​
M5 Nuts
1​
1​
M5 SHCS 20MM
1​
1​
42​
18​

I will see if this is feasable over the next couple weeks and post my findings.
my main concerns would be end users getting the fasteners locally . The 3D printing
can be out sourced locally or done by drone owner.

The shipping and duty are normally more then the mount from what I have seen. I have shipped
over 100 outside of US always a problem. That is why I thought letting user resell in area like yours or
down under wouild make sense. Be send in bulk all the popular items.

Food for thought thanks again.

Wow that's some parts list!
Honestly I don't even know where to begin looking for most of them, we don't have shops like Home Depot and Amazon is a joke when it comes to this type of hardware as most sellers aren't simply shipping to Switzerland and more generally EU.

So yeah your idea of sending bulk of popular items to a local reseller may be a better idea. Or maybe send kits with just the hardware and have the reseller print locally.
I'm not in the best spot to become a reseller as Switzerland is not part of EU and thus shipping is expensive too, plus are tax duties when shipping from Switzerland to any EU countries...

In the meantime I think I will buy your mount and deal with whatever the shipping cost will be, I may need it for a 360° video project next year anyway

Thanks for input. You can now buy the STL models if you want to print the parts locally or are out of US to keep shipping and avoid dutries evrything is listed on ebay store IronSky Mounts . If you see a mount you want to print that is not
there let me know and I will post it. These are pics of Inspire 2 Top mount STL and gcode

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg