Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 won't fly faster than 5-7 mph.

Reaction score
I have had my I2 for a while and just recently after updating the firmware I have a major problem. My I2 won't fly faster than 5-7 mph. I have tried all the following. I am using a Cendence controller.

1. Running latest firmware (June 2018)
2. Installed latest DJI Assistant and selected "Factory Reset"
3. Calibrated IMU
4. Uninstalled DJI Go 4 app and resintalled

Notes:
A. I am flying in Normal mode. Not Tripod.
B. I have gimbal set to follow mode.
*** When I take off and land, and turn off motors, the X5S gimbal will ALWAYS rotate to the direction it was at when I took off. I never noticed this in the past.

The climb and decend speed is normal. But EVERY other movement is VERY flow (yaw, forward speed, move left or right.

I need this for some jobs and I can not figure out the problem. If anyone can offer some advice i will be very thankful.

I forgot to mention, that it also flies slow in Sport mode. I read where some had the same problem but theirs flew normal in Sport mode. If there is a more complete reset that I need to do I will do it. I just need to get this thing flying normal.

It was pulled all the way back! I did not know that dial was being used for anything. Going to go test fly now :)

It was pulled all the way back! I did not know that dial was being used for anything. Going to go test fly now :)
Make sure the left slider is also pushed forward, otherwise the drone will be very sluggish in all directions. If you do not want to use these sliders to slow the craft you can turn their function off via Cendence Menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla