Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 / X4S Tremors

Reaction score
The past two days I have been shooting with my I2 with X4S and have been getting some substantial image tremors / shaking / vibrations and I cannot sort out what the issue is. It is not constant but comes and goes and has ruined some otherwise great shots that are not reproducible. Any ideas on what it could be? I'd really appreciate any help.

Has no one else experienced this? Like tiny, micro-jitters that appear in the footage. I’m just hoping to sort this issue by another shoot I have on Monday.

Not seeing anything on mine, are all the isolator son good condition ?

Check for any binding on the Gimbal, any crashes or hard knocks at all ?

It could be a bad gimbal motor causing it

Noticed it in footage I shot yesterday--so many variables changes it is hard to say--Crystal sky update with DJI Go 4 update, and I had gusty breezes (23mph)--but yes, appears to be a new issue.

I hope it’s not a new issue! But I can tell you that this issue first appeared for me three days ago; I noticed it when offloading the footage so I thought it may be caused by old firmware (I still had the original firmware that was installed upon purchase). I thought I’d heard of some “vibration” issue on old firmware so I upgraded that night but the issue was still present on the next day’s shoot...so I am at a loss for what to do.

I read some other thread about turning down the gains to like 90-90-80-100 so I’m going to try that on a test flight tomorrow (hopefully).

It’s extremely frustrating because you cannot see it during flight / monitoring on the iPad and when you’ve coordinated several people specifically for the shot and get back only to see over half the shots are quivering...it’s riduculous and it’s never done this prior...of course.

So I’ve been searching for others with the same issue I’m having with the Inspire 2 w/ X4S and haven’t found anything BUT I did stumble upon this video which is showing a similar issue on a Mavic...

Once I saw this I tried to find a video showing how one checks the gimbal mount on the Inspire 2 but cannot. Can anyone help with that? I’ve tried to look mine over and it appears OK but I have NO IDEA what I’m looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet