Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire and Red Epic used for shooting EKOL commercial

Reaction score
Hey,

This is my first post. Our company recently bought a DJI Inspire 1 and this is the first project we completed.

It's shot entirely on RED Epic with DJI Ronin and DJI Inspire 1. My favourite part is the Port of Trieste scene.

Hey,

This is my first post. Our company recently bought a DJI Inspire 1 and this is the first project we completed.

It's shot entirely on RED Epic with DJI Ronin and DJI Inspire 1. My favourite part is the Port of Trieste scene.

Very cool, I especially love the transition from the top of the trailer to the moving train.

Hey,

Would love to see how you mounted a RED Epic on the Inspire 1... Or was that almost "completely"

And what program did you use to edit and for the terrific 3D tracking text?
Well done project.

And what program did you use to edit and for the terrific 3D tracking text?
Well done project.
We used Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing in 4K. We did the color grading in Assimilate Scratch and the 3D tracking text in After Effects.
By the ways here are some of our other work: Our Work

awesome! I was into it. Music was a bit 'movie trailer'-ey but it worked!

X3 or X5?

Hey,

X3 or X5?
X3. And I'm not satisfied with the image. But for a sensor this small it's fair.

My plan is to skip the X5 and buy 5he X5R when it will be available. I've studied the quality of the X5 and in photo mode when it shoots raw it has a very good image. In video mode the compression ruins everything just the same was with the x3. So I expect the X5R will be the the best for me.

Well done!

I agree with EMCSQUAR, I clicked off of it around 3:25. The VO and sound track really made this vid come together, nice shooting as well but it was just to long for my taste.

Yeah, it's long. it has a 60sec version too. The customer insisted to make this 5 mins because they think that for logistic professionals it won't be long. And what the customer wants. ...:)

You all did a great job, particularly with blending the look of the camera platforms. I'm happily surprised to hear that this was an X3.

X3. And I'm not satisfied with the image. But for a sensor this small it's fair.

My plan is to skip the X5 and buy 5he X5R when it will be available. I've studied the quality of the X5 and in photo mode when it shoots raw it has a very good image. In video mode the compression ruins everything just the same was with the x3. So I expect the X5R will be the the best for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions