Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire battery fully charged but only 3 green lights flashing

Reaction score
Inspire battery gets fully charged but only 3 green lights flashing when charging, doesn't get to 4 green flashing. In the pilot app shows charged 100%. Should i be concerned?

Inspire battery gets fully charged but only 3 green lights flashing when charging, doesn't get to 4 green flashing. In the pilot app shows charged 100%. Should i be concerned?
Is this a brand new battery or used previously?

I had this happen. I flew it, cautiously at first, but after a few minutes of normal power consumption and steady flight I just ran with it. Next charge all LEDs worked. I dunno??? But it was one of my 48's (#3) so I'm glad there's now no signs of problems. I hope it goes the same for you.

Happened to all 6 of my batteries after the most recent battery. After flying each of them to about 30%, all of them recharged to showing all 4-lights again. Just my experience a couple days ago.

I have had this happen on one of my TB48's but it only happened from new out of the box on its initial charge.
I kept a VERY close eye on this pack for quite a while but since this one and only occurrence (from new) I have over 25 flights on the pack with one deep discharge to calibrate and all cells track closely to each other and it has charged correctly (all LEDs) ever since. It has also had a firmware update in between with no problems.
I now trust this pack

Thanks for this thread. I was going to post a question, but this seems to answer it. One of my four TB47 packs charges to 100%, but rather than the lights all going out when fully charged, light 3 continues flashing on its own. If I disconnect from the charger and press the button, all four lights indicate full charge.

This is not quite the same as the OP issue, but I too will isolate and cautiously test this battery. It only happened after the most recent FW update by the way.

Thanks

Nick

Anyone know why this is happening? Anything from dji? Mine started doing this today so really worried.....

Had the same problem with mine, brand new out of the box. Worried me that I had a brick instead of a battery, but after the first flight/discharge, it charges fully every time in about an hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop