Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire carrier... DIY?

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
Ive seen a few of the backpacks out there for the Inspires..... was wondering if any of you gurus have created your own type of carrying system of your inspire.

I have my old military pack that has MOLLE attachments on the outside... been thinking about creating something to hold the inspire attached to my MOLLE system. Thought I would try here first... see if anyone has paved the way?

Side note: Just the aircraft... not the case.

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't more descriptive.

Inspire is on the outside of the camel pack, in landing mode with the camera removed. I can fit the controller in my bag with 3 batteries. (one in inspire) ((I can probably fit more batteries, but thats all I own)) Each side of my bag has 2 horizontal straps, one at the upper and lower parts of the bag. I slip the front arms in the upper straps and lower arms in lower straps. I'm going on a hike tomorrow and I'll post a photo in the evening for you.

This is my DIY carrier. Cut up a shopping bag. It is evenly balanced on both arms. Clears gimbal and landing rods. I can walk for miles locked and loaded ready to fly in minutes.image.jpegimage.jpeg

This is my DIY carrier. Cut up a shopping bag. It is evenly balanced on both arms. Clears gimbal and landing rods. I can walk for miles locked and loaded ready to fly in minutes.View attachment 9677View attachment 9678
Awesome! I'm going to be tasked with shooting some shots of Sedona Arizona here pretty soon that will involve A LOT of hiking/ climbing. I'm gonna need a hands free way to carry my inspire.

Here's how I've been trooping around this island
20160831_150607.jpg

Last edited:
This is the backpack I have and I cant be more happier with it
The GPC Inspire 1 Pro Backpack offers ergonomic comfort with ventilation and padded straps and has been designed to provide an optimal center of gravity weight distribution. This tactical backpack’s versatility also comes with an enhanced molle system allowing for numerous options for carrying additional accessories in the field. The case fits both the X3 & X5 Pro and carries the Inspire 1 in travel mode, the safest way to protect the copter. Here is the link for it DJI Inspire 1 Backpack | GPC, Inc.

gpc_dji_-inspire_backpack-050-closed-main.jpg inspire1_1.jpg inspire2_1.jpg

Reactions: Kenneth Sands

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips