Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire crash ESCs error

Reaction score
A little while ago i bought a second hand inspire 1 and after some time I started getting an ESCs error on one of the motors this was showing as an error on the application so I decided and discovered when flying If I let the bird hover until the error disappeared it would fly okay. But one day after the error appeared I allowed the bird to hover as usual , then once the error disappeared I took the inspire up to around 70 feet and within a few minutes I shockingly confronted with a spiralling out of control inspire heading for the concrete, need I say what happened, It end with two broken legs and arm, plus the camera and gimbal was broken. Is there any way I can claim for a repair from Dji as this was a fault on the machine? Do I need purchase details or serial number? Where do I find these, any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little while ago i bought a second hand inspire 1 and after some time I started getting an ESCs error on one of the motors this was showing as an error on the application so I decided and discovered when flying If I let the bird hover until the error disappeared it would fly okay. But one day after the error appeared I allowed the bird to hover as usual , then once the error disappeared I took the inspire up to around 70 feet and within a few minutes I shockingly confronted with a spiralling out of control inspire heading for the concrete, need I say what happened, It end with two broken legs and arm, plus the camera and gimbal was broken. Is there any way I can claim for a repair from Dji as this was a fault on the machine? Do I need purchase details or serial number? Where do I find these, any help would be greatly appreciated

Urmmm...... I think you will struggle with any kind of warranty claim.
Firstly, you purchased the Inspire second hand so therefore do not know the history of the aircraft. You may also find that warranty is not transferable.
Secondly, you repeatedly ignored an error message and continued to fly without getting it checked (this will show up as repeated log entries in the flight recorder).

Reactions: MacDyver
Okay thanks for the reply, It was worth asking, I have now repaired and replaced the faulty motor

Reactions: The Editor
Hey how did you know which esc was the faulty one? Im currently having esc error issues and am wanting to know which one i need to replace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36