Inspire customization thread

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Figured I would start a thread for customization that way we don't hijack others post here are my plans so far
Planning flat black plastidip for white body Godzilla eyes for QUADZILLA please join in the fun and share your ideas positive energy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 354
  • image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 305
Since the inspire looks like a portal gun, mine will be getting a small aperture science logo on it. (Portal its a videogame).

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_16_2328_oboi_aperture_1680x1050.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 158
Figured I would start a thread for customization that way we don't hijack others post here are my plans so far
Planning flat black plastidip for white body Godzilla eyes for QUADZILLA please join in the fun and share your ideas positive energy
Check out hydro dipping on utube

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
No waiting a kits $100.00 and there is over 200 patterns and you can do alot of stuff with a kit the kit comes with everything you need but the water

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
No waiting a kits $100.00 and there is over 200 patterns and you can do alot of stuff with a kit the kit comes with everything you need but the water
Oh wow that's a great idea I always thought you had to send them out very cool