Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire customization thread

Ok great. .I think I'll paint my inspire body a high gloss black and put your stickers on it.. it should look pretty mean...haha..
That should look absolutely awesome make sure you put up pics once I get it to you:) I don't think the red LEDs would be too difficult you can run them off the real small lipo or even a 9 V The only question is do you want to put a hole in the plastic or not?
Ok great. .I think I'll paint my inspire body a high gloss black and put your stickers on it.. it should look pretty mean...haha..

Not worried about putting a couple holes in the plastic..some bright led s would help to see your inspire1 from far away and help with orientation. .not to mention look wicked at night...
I am sure you can find some fairly cheap and it would definitely look wicked!! :) I am hoping they come out with replacement plastics for decent price that way I can have multiple paint jobs LOL

Reactions: Thgstang
Wow that yellow is baaadddd! I love those eyes Quadzilla, that Heli in the pupil is sick!

I am sure you can find some fairly cheap and it would definitely look wicked!! :) I am hoping they come out with replacement plastics for decent price that way I can have multiple paint jobs LOL
Yeah that's what I do with all my helis, it kinda gives some new flavor when I go flying on the weekends!

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry