Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire log files

Reaction score
last December I was messing with log files for my inspire 1 ver2...

I have what I call my DJI inspire 1 flight log which is in a csv format....

I can't remember how I created this log file or where I got the data from and was curious if someone could look at the headers in the file... I removed the data...

has anyone seen similar headers and would know the conversion program and where the data came from or was pulled from...

Flight Date/Time Flight Title Pilot Name Air Time Air Seconds Plane Name Plane Type Flight App Takeoff Bat % Takeoff mAh Takeoff Volts Landing Bat % Landing mAh Landing Volts Battery Name Bat Printed Serial Bat Internal Serial Total Mileage (Miles) Max Distance (Miles) Max Altitude (Feet) Avg Wind Max Gust Takeoff Address Above Sea Level (Feet)

the information is good enough for a log file but I've tried so much stuff since then that's not as good... that I can't figure out what the heck I used or did.... to get this info...

It would eliminate a manual log for reporting...

thanks

Could you have used online app called Airdata, which used to be called Healthy Drones?

yes I think you are correct.... that's where those headers came from.... unfortunately I only had the printing option to try out for one month... they only offer the printing function in a package that doubles my present cost and I haven't been able to justify the additional cost.

thank you kindly for replying
jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu