Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro X5 Freezing, won't record

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum and have had my Inspire Pro for about 3 weeks.

I have had several successful flights and video recordings, but for the past two days my camera freezes when recording. When I hit "record" it will record briefly then just freezes up. I can still see the live video (very slow and laggy though). But I cannot start or stop recordings or switch from video to still camera mode. I have to land, restart the aircraft. The video that was underway is always lost. The only videos that are still there are 10 seconds or less.

I'm recording in 1080, 30fps.
San Disk Extreme Pro 64gb card

Any advice? I searched for a thread and did not find one. If this has been discussed please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Have you tried with different mobile or tablet or USB cable?
Once I've had a situation with x5r where while in flight a popup message appeared saying something about USB connection, I have tapped OK and after I landed there where no recorded video on the ssd but only on the flash card. That happened only once a few months ago.

Have you tried with different mobile or tablet or USB cable?
Once I've had a situation with x5r where while in flight a popup message appeared saying something about USB connection, I have tapped OK and after I landed there where no recorded video on the ssd but only on the flash card. That happened only once a few months ago.

I talked to tech support. They recommended I try it with a different device. I tried it with my iPhone 6s with much better results. I'll try again soon to confirm. Maybe it was a problem with my iPad. Thanks!

I have a Ipad mini 3 and I've been fighting lag and glitching issues. I replaced my usb cable with a 12" cable, did a reset on my Ipad and just installed necessary apps and put it in airplane mode when flying. I was flying yesterday and it worked perfect so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This was using dji go and a Phantom 3 pro

I have a Ipad mini 3 and I've been fighting lag and glitching issues. I replaced my usb cable with a 12" cable, did a reset on my Ipad and just installed necessary apps and put it in airplane mode when flying. I was flying yesterday and it worked perfect so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This was using dji go and a Phantom 3 pro
Thanks, Bob. I will clear out my iPad, put it on airplane mode, and try a new cable. I'll let you know how it works out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford