Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire range issues

Reaction score
Looking for advice please, I have an Inspire 1 v2 that drops video and sometimes rc at around 50m, I have tried different controllers, firmware upgrades, cameras and even swapped out the ncore module, made no difference, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Any chance I have a faulty antenna?
Thanks in advance.

What does your HD radio signals look like in the area you are wanting to fly in? Mine are terrible here. They spike all the time across all channels causing what you describe. I had to install a boosted antenna to overcome that.

What does your HD radio signals look like in the area you are wanting to fly in? Mine are terrible here. They spike all the time across all channels causing what you describe. I had to install a boosted antenna to overcome that.

I have another Inspire which flies fine in the same place, I looked at the hd channel bars but they look pretty similar to my working one to be honest :-(

If you install an antenna kit to your radio, that will extend your range. That would require you to open your radio and do a mod to it. If you go on You Tube just type in Inspire 1 radio antenna mod. I did it to mine and I can switch out antennas. For long range I use patch antennas. You have to be careful to do it though. It just takes a little patience.

If you install an antenna kit to your radio, that will extend your range. That would require you to open your radio and do a mod to it. If you go on You Tube just type in Inspire 1 radio antenna mod. I did it to mine and I can switch out antennas. For long range I use patch antennas. You have to be careful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77