Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire1 and inspire 1B

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade to and Inspire 1 not Pro, found on B&h the code for dji inspire1 at $2699 and Dji inspire 1B at $2499! can some one tell me the difference on those $200 same package no extra Batt etc.., got hit last year with a P2v+3 when the P3 came, and think Dji will be changing the P3 format to fast like and Iphone, but Inspire will remaing a steady platform as an investment, Any Help will Great
Thanks
Mar

the i1 V2 is now out... Different motors, props etc. Hence the price drop to dump old stock... But hey, it is a saving, and still has the same warranty... ;)

Not sure what the B would stand for, maybe a return they are reselling...?

Just looked, there are various different models of the V1 and that would appear to be really old stock... As in around the March-May time...???

2500 is no fire sale but if they go down to 2000 I would say so and I may have another bird soon after.

Thanks guys my concern is the prop fly away type errors , slower bird, don't care to much but if is the same software might work the 200 extra bat i think? can you upgrade the prop locks ? on older ver?

Thanks guys my concern is the prop fly away type errors , slower bird, don't care to much but if is the same software might work the 200 extra bat i think? can you upgrade the prop locks ? on older ver?
I wouldnt worry about the props, I got mine in april, I still have the first set of props on it.

If you use the prop locks and tighten the props on the shaft then you will not have an issue, I would infact prefer that to the quick release versions I have seen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela