Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1 Max Range vs Phantom3 Professional, you have to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, when I just had a look at my 333 I could not find anything in it using the terms 'should' or 'recommend'. If you had one I doubt yours would either.

"Failure to comply with any of the conditions and limitations of this grant of exemption will be grounds for the immediate suspension or rescission of this exemption.

The UA must be operated within visual line of sight (VLOS) of the PIC at all times. This requires the PIC to be able to use human vision unaided by any device other than corrective lenses, as specified on the PIC’s FAA-issued airman medical certificate or U.S. driver’s license.All operations must utilize a visual observer (VO). The UA must be operated within the visual line of sight (VLOS) of the PIC and VO at all times. The VO may be used to satisfy the VLOS requirement as long as the PIC always maintains VLOS capability. The VO and PIC must be able to communicate verbally at all times; electronic messaging or texting is not permitted during flight operations. The PIC must be designated before the flight and cannot transfer his or her designation for the duration of the flight. The PIC must ensure that the VO can perform the duties required of the VO. "

Reactions: sirnikolas
I can't believe I'm stooping this low and engaging you...... but oh well....... go to faa.gov and read the poorly "recommended" areas and where they fail to explain many aspects of their proposed rules coming down the line. Further clicking will allow you to see words such as "should" and recommended" since those had to be "instrumentally" placed because there are no final rulings yet. Take care Capt, I've had enough baby sitting for a bit mate...... go bother someone else on this site.........

Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 2.04.02 PM.png

My apologies. For some reason I understood you to be a commercial operator from your posts and not a hobbyist.

My apologies. For some reason I understood you to be a commercial operator from your posts and not a hobbyist.
hmmmmm, ok if that was really an apology thank you. I'm just like you, trying to the make the hobby better. I totally disagree with many of the rules that are trying to made here in the US and many of the "strongly recommended" things are truly silly and not practical as we have told them behind closed doors. Each year we meet with the "pitch men" who will be lobbying our thoughts to Uncle Sam. I understand the implementations everyone is trying to make on the guidelines and why after having a DJI product land on the White House lawn that can make difference, but for any of us to truly think there is a perfect flight area where nothing can go wrong and where any and all safety precautions can be met, is nuts. I'm sure every person reading this post can attest to doing things that "could've" gone wrong for them despite doing everything "in the book" yet I find it sad that many throw rocks at others while standing in a glass house. Just because a person posts a video of an extreme distance flight, it always opens it up for self appointed "blog watchers" to tell us how we violated this and risked that....... please, post their own videos of every flight they have done and lets all rip them apart and call them hypocrites too........ Instead of ripping each other apart, we should be talking about what you would like to see changed and how it could help you on where you fly and also to educate those who have never flown a drone and want to duplicate what i just did not knowing what precautions we did prior. I thought there were enough highly experienced pilots on the Inspire site to understand this, but sadly I find more and more guys with just more money to spend on their first or second drone suddenly thinking they have the right to pick others who have been flying remote controlled aircraft for years, military, civilian and hobbiest. So Capt, if that truly was an apology, that is very stand up and I tip my hat to you because most people do not have the balls or integrity to do such a thing. I also apologize if I have offended you in any way, but hopefully you can understand my thoughts and I do appreciate your constructive comments.

Editor, when will you ever learn that rules, regulations, laws, and common sense do not apply to the privileged few? Sadly, my friend, neither you nor I (and most folks here) are part of that elite group who are "above the law."
hey, you have that sentence already written in a txt file? lol, get over it, you have no balls, just stay in your box ;)
I clarified BFE for you Editor so you are not thinking in the wrong box...... BFE is a "Better Flight Environment" as for having the name "Drone" associated........ wow, you guys need to get a life...... VLOS is a recommendation with terms such as "should" and recommended. I was part of that group who assisted in getting the new rules set up and I still disagree with many of them that were finally decided to be pushed. The final rules that will be in place are still being modified and over the next couple years they will be changed again and again to follow the growing technology. As for "unassisted visual line of sight" I still disagree with this "recommendation" as there is nothing wrong having a team with you to assist. This is why I don't post or comment much on these forums because it is people like you who have to put their "self appointed" expertise into every persons post and attempt to belittle them into thinking YOU are the king of all things drone. We follow the safety guidelines for our area and I thank you for your input, but save it for another thread that solicits it. I started a threat to show the light bridge range, not to banter back and forth with over what "you" interpret as safe and responsible. Our team is made of a law enforcement pilot and several "ground guys" as I call them. I flew choppers myself so YES, I SEE YOUR POINT! But really, I'm getting tired of explaining myself and giving opinions to those who don't want to listen or have their own closed minds. Again, thank you for your posts.............. I think.......
m8, haters gona hate, thats all
It is just a bunch of jealous people because they do not have the balls to do the same or are simply so stupid that if they do, will surely generate an accident, so dont waste your energy answering them
they need to understand that if there were no people like you, we would know a tenth of what we know now

my personal max range was 2.4kms away, its nice to know i can reach above 4kms with good conditions, thanks for the info!

hey, you have that sentence already written in a txt file? lol, get over it, you have no balls, just stay in your box ;)

m8, haters gona hate, thats all
It is just a bunch of jealous people because they do not have the balls to do the same or are simply so stupid that if they do, will surely generate an accident, so dont waste your energy answering them
they need to understand that if there were no people like you, we would know a tenth of what we know now

my personal max range was 2.4kms away, its nice to know i can reach above 4kms with good conditions, thanks for the info!
Thx for the kind words! Glad to see someone understands!

51c9ce9bafa96f4a0b0000fa.jpg
:D

Have we all vented and feel better now?

:rolleyes:

I am going to lock this thread, not because I agree or disagree with what anyone is saying but because its run its course and can easily degenerate (again) into a cyclic argument exchange.

Now Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk