Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspired And a Lovely Lady

Reaction score
I have a few of these shirts left from an event we attended, If the interest is more than the 3, im sure I will be able to find the original design I did to make more.
1 black XXL
2 white XXL
If anyone is interested, $30 each + shipping

Have a great weekend guys.

Attachments

• Inspired (2).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 91
That's australian so I guess it depends on exchange rate of where you are. And that would be one cheap as BJ lol
Lol, fair enough. I dont know much australian but shrimps on the barbie and vegimite, Jason Ellis and Chad Reed. $20 USD for a T-shirt is pretty steep, but if its a quality made shirt Id pay it for sure. Ive bought $10 shirts and the cloth is so thin and cheap you can feel the logo through it and its super itchy, not cool one bit, ill pay double for quality every time.

That's australian so I guess it depends on exchange rate of where you are. And that would be one cheap as BJ lol
Hey Sector, the eye wasn't on the price of your shirt but
For $30 it better come with a BJ
Now I know what that means here and think that way out of line in this forum. Now if it means something else...Whoops
The way it's worded though I saw it differently !

i just replied to a question, I can't help what was asked and said lol I'm assuming that it means the same here or ive responded incorrectly. Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84