Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

InspirePilots.com DJI Swag Box Christmas Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG

I was able to travel to San Francisco last month to attend the DJI Inspire 1 release event, thanks to an invitation from DJI. DJI gave away a small case with a few goodies, and I'd like to pass it on to a forum member. The box includes a DJI Hat, DJI Umbrella, 16GB MicroSD Card, SkyPixel remote lanyard (this is cool, I wanted to keep this for myself!), a DJI Phantom Training DVD from Photoshop Cafe, and 3 months of online Photoshop lessons.

To enter, you must be a forum member. Please post once below, it doesn't matter what you post. The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator. (http://www.random.org/). This is post number 1, the next person to post under this will be post number, 2, etc. The contest closes at midnight (24:00) on new years eve (12/31/2014), Central Time, USA.

Only post once below, if you post more than once you will be disqualified. Open to any member. InspirePilots.com will pay for shipping in the USA via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. Value of prize approximately $150.00. In the event that winner is outside of the USA, winner will be required to pay for shipping.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Brilliant! Very kind and in the CHRISTMAS spirit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop