Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS App Officially Released

Missed log[GER]'s thread, my bad. Just excited, I guess!

Congrats everyone!

DO NOT FLY MY DRONE CRASHED RIGHT AFTER! I calibrated the IMU and the Compass. THE DRONE WOULD NOT STOP!

I'm not sure the app would cause the events that led to the crash. I believe that would be a firmware issue on the aircraft or the remote. The app controls the camera and displays info from the drone. I really don't believe the app is transmitting data that the Inspire uses to fly. Is that right?

Does the ios version have the simulator? It doesn't work for android. And by doesn't work, I mean there isn't one. I wanted to see how it flew compared to the quads in Phoenix

Seems very odd to me that once I downloaded the new app weird things started happening. First the drone rentered travel mode with the camera attached without a command from the app given. That happened as soon as the IMU calibration ended. Then the flight ended with the drone heading into a wall and the controller did not respond. I realize the app shouldn't control this, but the IMU calibration was weird, the travel mode, the crash....
Maybe it's just me, but why all of a sudden?

Always possible there could be a bug. I'll have to take this out for a flight tomorrow and see if there's anything odd. If it happens to more than one, possible there's an app issue.

Hope to fly today, see there's been a few changes;
Under camera; there's a "Enable hardware decode" and a "histogram"
You can now "rate" it.
Under Aircraft state there's a "status light"
And entering travel mode it gives you tips and seemingly you can do it manually.

Sorry if this has been said before, safe flying. Cheers Mark

I also noticed the indicator slider on the right showing the pitch of the gimbal will show a yellow circle when the camera is pointed straight out. It used to be greyed out when at the point and hard to see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips