Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad 3 mini horror

Reaction score
I recently purchased an iPad mini 3 for my inspire. When I attempted to use it, the screen kept blanking out. I used my Droid phone with no issues. Is this common for an iPad 3 wifi with cellular 16 gig?

Probably. In time it gets worse. If your area is hot, the mini gets very hot and the processor slows down to cool itself and then the video lag gets worse. Just the nature of the beast.

In talking to the Autologic/Hangar Autopilot people they recommended the Pro model if you want lag-free video. Even the Air 2 is off their list now (I know as mine is starting to show the "Lagging video of impending death.").

Probably. In time it gets worse. If your area is hot, the mini gets very hot and the processor slows down to cool itself and then the video lag gets worse. Just the nature of the beast.

In talking to the Autologic/Hangar Autopilot people they recommended the Pro model if you want lag-free video. Even the Air 2 is off their list now (I know as mine is starting to show the "Lagging video of impending death.").
The processor is to small. The mini 3 is only running the A7. You now need the A8 with the latest Versions of GO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74