Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Mini2 in 2 controller setup with iPad Pro

Reaction score
I need some advice. I have an Inspire 2 with a iPad Pro 9.7 with wi-fi and cellular on my RC. I am setting up a second controller and have an opportunity to get a new iPad mini 2 with wi-fi and cellular (no carrier yet) for $100. The price is great but I want to make sure it will work great. I do not fully understand how the two remotes share processing power responsibilities for video signal etc. Would this be a good 2 controller setup? Any advice welcome. Thanks

Should work great. I use iPad mini 2 on primary and my wife uses her iPad Air 2 or iPhone 7 for secondary, depending.

That is a great deal if it is in fact new. I would snag it. I use a mini 2 and love it.

Just make sure it really is a Mini 2 and not an original Mini, at that price it is worth taking a real close look unless you know why it is so cheap?

Just make sure it really is a Mini 2 and not an original Mini, at that price it is worth taking a real close look unless you know why it is so cheap?
Thanks. It's real in the original box and still wrapped. My friend bought four in a one day sale and had an extra.

Grab it before he changes his mind :)

The Mini 2 has the same CPU/GPU as the Mini 3 so it is not as far behind the current models as you might think from the numbering...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArleneOce4