Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iphone 6s or samsung s6 or s5? which device is best in performance and durability?

Reaction score
hi everybody:)

i had the chance to use an iphone 6s for my operator and not only is the talking of the lady more but it also does not drain the battery so much... could it be that dji is more iphone oriented or is the system programing easier?
my galaxy 4s active crashes, freezes, app restarts, google.process.com crashes etc... i am looking for a device that will do the job with somewhat good performance... the iphone is not really my option since i use android for daily life and a phone is not what i would like to use... some pad like device would be good.
so here is my question to everyone using all kinds of devices. can you give me some input on which would be best for flying and operating camera???

thank you
cheers
m

I'm using the iPad mini 2 and it works great. Perfect size tablet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm using the iPad mini 2 and it works great. Perfect size tablet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This is also what I use, they are the perfect size, not to heavy, and unlike my droid that I tried its not laggy.

I also use the iPad mini and I have it setup so that all unnecessary apps are turned off which means that it is fully concentrating on the pilot app (no disturbances when I am flying)

While my daily driver is a Galaxy S6 I prefer iOS for important apps like... flying an Inspire. I just believe that iOS is a more stable platform for app development and that app developers tend to put more effort into the iOS apps (see simulator). Not to mention iOS more tightly controls what can go on in the background vs. the more laissez faire approach of Android.

I have an iPad Air which seems to choke on the simulator so haven't used it to fly Inspire yet. I'm using a 6 Plus which performs perfectly. Meanwhile I'm trying summon the courage to buy an iPad Mini (2? 3?).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido