Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is DJI care worth it?

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just looking at getting a DJI drone and was wondering if the care package is worth it. I was wanting to use the Litchi app but I've just seen a YouTube video that says if you use it to walk void your care package.

Any opinions would be welcome

Reactions: Advexure
Hi guys

Just looking at getting a DJI drone and was wondering if the care package is worth it. I was wanting to use the Litchi app but I've just seen a YouTube video that says if you use it to walk void your care package.

Any opinions would be welcome

DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh for the Inspire 2 (and all other DJI drones) has been a very good program since it's release last March. We see about 85% of all new drone purchases go with DJI Care Refresh. It will depends on how confident you are in your piloting ability, what type of work (or hobby) flying you are doing. Some like the added level of assurance, others (typically filmmakers) like it to be able to make some riskier moves and know they've got the coverage (with the deductible for one of the replacement units) for a replacement if they were to have an accident while pushing the envelope to get the shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesteIdeal