Is It Worth Going From A Mavic To The Inspire? ?

My thoughts exactly. Whilst the X3 isn’t a great camera it does hold up well in good light. In contrast, I have yet to shoot anything decent on the Mavic which lacks crisp focus on the periphery of the lens and suffers from an even lower dynamic range with muddy & less accurate colours.

If portability & battery life are your top priority, choose Mavic. If stability & image quality matter to you then choose the Inspire 1, or if budget permits, the Inspire 2 X5S or X7.

Agreed. I'd like to add that I originally purchased the Mavic as a toy, but have found that it's perfect for real estate, which is a market I all but abandoned because I didn't deem it worth breaking out the Inspire 1 and endure all the lookie-loos. Conversely, the Mavic deploys in about a minute and nobody notices it. The images and video are "good enough" for real estate. So far my clients have been very happy with the footage and photos. Now I can justify a $200 gig on my day off whereas before it was just too much crap to deal with with the large, loud, obtrusive Inspire 1. Even the old Phantom 1 drew too much attention. Most people don't even see the Mavic. Win = me.