Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is there a way to see a log with messages shown in the TOP - CENTER box of DJI Go app ?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

yesterday I went to a rural place to test the new props, right after take off only flown it like 10 meters at 3m altitude a message with RED background popped up in the top center box, but for very short time, I couldn't read the entire message , something Battery warning ....

Is there a way to see all the messages that are shown during the flight ? Are those messages logged on the internal memory of the inspire ?

Hello guys,

yesterday I went to a rural place to test the new props, right after take off only flown it like 10 meters at 3m altitude a message with RED background popped up in the top center box, but for very short time, I couldn't read the entire message , something Battery warning ....

Is there a way to see all the messages that are shown during the flight ? Are those messages logged on the internal memory of the inspire ?
Not for the end user no. It will be in your flight logs though which DJI alone can read.
If it was battery related have you tried going into your battery history log on the battery screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin