Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is X5 auto focus full time?

Yes.. and they do. obviously you have never done a pro job either and wouldn't know. The 2000 plus tv commercials I have done speak of my work. The truth is clients do take us at image value. Its the same as turning up in a crap car. It shows that a person is not successful so one would have little chance of getting the job.

There is no ego trip. How many grand a week do you earn with your gear?
There you go again Dennis - enough is enough.
This topic was about continuous autofocus on the X5 but you have managed to pull it off topic (again) and berate others about how you churn out thousands of TV commercials, how many thousands of dollars you earn and what a big expensive car you drive!
One only has to look back over your previous posts and around 75% of them are you telling people how 'successful' you are, how many commercials you make a week, how all drones will be banned, how you report everybody, how much money your CASA qualification cost and you drive an expensive car.
There does seem to be a common theme here!
A little holiday from the forum may give you time to reflect on how you conduct yourself on this community.

obviously you have never done a pro job either and wouldn't know.
I have. Customers see our work and commission us based on that. They have no idea what we're going to use and don't care, they know the result they will get and that's what matters. Always gets us a good laugh when they see the result, try to speculate on whatever crazy stuff we must have used to make it, and we answer "nope, custom modded GoPro based rig". They're surprised but happy and come back.

The truth is clients do take us at image value. Its the same as turning up in a crap car. It shows that a person is not successful so one would have little chance of getting the job.
I just refuse to work with people who are that stupid to put the importance anywhere else than it is.

There is no ego trip. How many grand a week do you earn with your gear?
That question is the definition of an ego trip... Who gives a **** about how many grand one makes with gear unless he's so proud of himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle