Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Issues with Cinemizer goggles

Reaction score
My camera operator uses the Cinemizer goggles but recently I hooked them up to my transmitter to test them and I received a "No Signal" alert on my app. What do I need to do differently?

My camera operator uses the Cinemizer goggles but recently I hooked them up to my transmitter to test them and I received a "No Signal" alert on my app. What do I need to do differently?
Hey Ben..That's happening with my dominators too when I connect to the controller. .
Thought maybe it was because I had my controller modified. .
I have a shield but get a blank screen when I connect to the hdmi port on the shield. .
I'm having technical deficulties. ..hahahhaa...
turbo. .

I got it to work on my Zeiss but seem like only small size not full display. any configuration I need to do?

LG G3

I got it to work on my Zeiss but seem like only small size not full display. any configuration I need to do?

LG G3
Never had that problem with dji rc or hooked to my Shield hdmi. But when watching movies I can enlarge screen on cinimizer by pinch zooming the monitor.

Enjoy life and be nice

thx crashburn, i might have to mess around my RC and Zeiss little bit more

LG G3

thx crashburn, i might have to mess around my RC and Zeiss little bit more

LG G3
It's been a while since I've played around with either, if I get a chance I'll see if mine has any special settings. I'm using a Navidia Shield, don't know what the settings are, but I did initially play around with them. Only time my Cinimizer screen looks smaller is when I'm viewing movies from the N. Shield and then all I have to do is pinch out the Shield screen to get the Cinimizer screen bigger.

Enjoy life and be nice

I think I got it figure out. I switch from 4:3 to 16:9. Now i full 43" in my goggle. Im Happy

LG G3

Reactions: crashburn

Hi Ben, can you inform us about the HDMI connection between the Zeiss and het Inspire RC - is that an HDMI-HDMI cable, (I guess the RC is normal HDMI output) or HDMI mini or micro? or what cable do you need and, is it supplied with the Zeiss. Thank you Ben

Guys - The I1 RC has a female Mini HDMI and the Zeiss also has a female Mini HDMI connector. Cinemizer comes with a gender and size converter. Standard Female HDMI to mini male HDMI.
I just ordered a right-angled male mini to mini male HDMI ribbon cable from AerialPixels
https://aerialpixels.com/product-tag/hyperthin/
These are fantastic cables and they will make them in any config you can think of. Hope this helps. BTW - Cinemizer also has an optional "eye shield" which in my opinion is a must for completely blocking out the light. It also makes them much more comfortable to wear.

Guys - The I1 RC has a female Mini HDMI and the Zeiss also has a female Mini HDMI connector. Cinemizer comes with a gender and size converter. Standard Female HDMI to mini male HDMI.
I just ordered a right-angled male mini to mini male HDMI ribbon cable from AerialPixels
https://aerialpixels.com/product-tag/hyperthin/
These are fantastic cables and they will make them in any config you can think of. Hope this helps. BTW - Cinemizer also has an optional "eye shield" which in my opinion is a must for completely blocking out the light. It also makes them much more comfortable to wear.

Thanks for clear answer MindOverEye, so with a mini-male mini-male cable the job can be done!
I just ordered my Cinemizer at:
http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=165_105&products_id=1139

Happy & save flying! Remco

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters