Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Jello

Reaction score
Is there anything I can check to try and limit jello? I think it is related to the gimbal itself, if I use the thumb wheels to control camera very slowly I seem get the jello effect. If I then attempt the same maneuver keeping camera fixed forward and just use sticks to control inspire the end result is much better.

You could be experiencing jello due to any of the following:

• Vibration due to loose outer arms
  • Unbalanced propellors
  • Motor vibration due to faulty bearing
  • Gimbal rubbers might need changing
  • Gimbal not calibrated often enough
  • Faulty camera
  • Flying in strong winds

I just sent my camera to Dji to have it looked at as I too have been experiencing jello in my footage.
It began intermittently. Where now, I see it almost all the way through every shoot.
I recently removed my X3 gimbal plate and installed the X5 gimbal plate hoping it would make it all go
away. I also had the rubber shims in the outer arms replaced to the thicker ones so that I could eliminate any movement.
No joy.
In the end, I came to the conclusion that the camera is f00ked.
I'll let yas know what comes of it.

Last edited:
Vivid and auto. Never really played with settings. I've always been happy with stock settings.
As for filters, I use ND 4, 8 or 16 depending on the weather.

I don't experience any jello using these settings. ISO 100, 30fps with shutter speed 1/60 sec. ND filter judged on day. It works for me. Others would have different settings. User preference.

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters