Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just bought an I1

I took it out again the other evening and again the footage wasn’t that impressive, the Mavic Pro certainly had better footage in low light. I’m going to try and get it in the air today providing we have some nice sunshine and see what the footage is like.

So far very impressed with the actual inspire itself, Battery life I’ve been getting 14 minutes with 25% remaining with the TB48 and around 10 minutes with TB47 and 25% remaining. The controls are super responsive I find myself hardly having to touch it, impressed with the speeds it reaches too.

I took it out again the other evening and again the footage wasn’t that impressive, the Mavic Pro certainly had better footage in low light. I’m going to try and get it in the air today providing we have some nice sunshine and see what the footage is like.

So far very impressed with the actual inspire itself, Battery life I’ve been getting 14 minutes with 25% remaining with the TB48 and around 10 minutes with TB47 and 25% remaining. The controls are super responsive I find myself hardly having to touch it, impressed with the speeds it reaches too.

I have flown both the I1 and Mavic Pro regularly since they were first released.

From my experience I would say that neither camera is fantastic but the X3 consistently provided better detail and less noise than the Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
I'd consider getting a X5 for my I1 but I'm a little worried about how long the I1's are going to be around

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth