Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just crashed my inspire, please help

Reaction score
hello, i am chilean, and today something really weird happened to my inspire, i was flying it and it just stop the motors, about 12 meters from the ground, so, it managed to not break so much, but the suspencion on the legs are leaking oil, do i need to change them? And the x3 broke in half, can i fix it? Or i need a new one?

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your incident. If the aircraft is under warranty and you believe the issue was an aircraft malfunction I would recommend creating a case with DJI and uploading your flight logs to be examined.

In regards to the damage you have mentioned, the landing legs do have shock absorbers which are filled with an oil. If the suspension chamber is cracked it would need to be replaced. Landing legs are an easy fix as you've got just the antenna to disconnect. In regards to the X3, there are gimbal arms available out there but depending on where the break points were it is a difficult and delicate fix. Much easier to simply replace.

I would recommend you connect with a local DJI dealer, if you have one, to have them examine the damage and hopefully they would have DJI Certified Technicians on staff to conduct repair on the aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArleneOce4