Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just released iPhone 6 Plus Sunshade and 4th of July Sale

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/?model_number=USBC135

For your USB charger what is the LCD for? Display percentage battery left?
It is the source voltage. So a fully charged 6s I1 battery will show around 25.5 volts. After it has flown for a while the voltage reading will drop. Felt it wise to have the this available so the user can make sure the battery has not lost too much power to charge something else. Most will not be using a full battery to charge something but a partial battery that has already been flown. Which would still have plenty of power to charge a mobile device.

It is the source voltage. So a fully charged 6s I1 battery will show around 25.5 volts. After it has flown for a while the voltage reading will drop. Felt it wise to have the this available so the user can make sure the battery has not lost too much power to charge something else. Most will not be using a full battery to charge something but a partial battery that has already been flown. Which would still have plenty of power to charge a mobile device.

Hi Stacy,

There's no contact information on your website really hard to get a hold of someone or a pending order. All it says is third party approved I don't know what that means. I emailed [email protected] no response. Order #1817 placed 7/3/15.
That WordPress thing is really confusing to try and create an account attempt made but failed.

Please let me know status of order. Thanks.

Dv8d,

Sorry for the confusion. I will make sure O take care of the communication issue tomorrow first thing. I didn't get your email which I should have so I'll figure that out as well.

I do have your order and it looks like it will go out on Thursday. Feel free to call me at 205-515-4593 if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stacy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG