Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Kinzua lake and Corydon Cemetary

Reaction score
A bit of history goes along with this area and this cemetery. Around 60 years ago this cemetery was actually 3 separate cemetery’s in different locations throughout where the lake is now. There is still a paved road at the bottom in the middle of the lake and when the water starts to recess to the winter pool level( which you can see it already has started) the road becomes noticeable. If history interests you at all look up the Kinzua Dam and it’s history in Warren Pennsylvania. A name you will come across if you do is chief Cornplanter which his headstone can be seen in the video (lower left all by itself) . It appears all by itself but really it is not. There are 247 small headstones of people that are unknown that surround him. Some do not believe chief Cornplanter is buried there and honestly no one really knows if he is or not.

To be honest;the first 1.30 minutes could have been much shorter.Not much going on there besides a very nice scenery.But on the other hand I would have missed the music wich fits fine in your movie.
Colors are great so nothing wrong with this, but a bit more changes in scenerie's would have done a good job to it.

To be honest;the first 1.30 minutes could have been much shorter.Not much going on there besides a very nice scenery.But on the other hand I would have missed the music wich fits fine in your movie.
Colors are great so nothing wrong with this, but a bit more changes in scenerie's would have done a good job to it.
Noted and
Yeah I thought about leaving that first part out of it, but I figured people of this area that know the lake would appreciate it more because they know the area. They know that’s willow bay, they know where the willow bay boat launch is, they know that’s the north hodge and areas like that. Gives them time to actually look around and say to themselves “hey I know where that is” . So to a local this would appear more interesting I thought at least but I can see how to someone that doesn’t know the area how it could be very boring to say the least. Lol. One thing I like about making videos is how you can gear your work to certain groups of people and how you can totally change the feeling of a scene by music alone.

Thank you for the feedback. I try to learn new things every day and having feedback from other people is always a good way to learn things.

No doubt you will learn.Some goes up for me,even after all the years of video and photo's.But that is the nice part if it.
Good luck and waiting for other footage.
And remember enjoy it!

No doubt you will learn.Some goes up for me,even after all the years of video and photo's.But that is the nice part if it.
Good luck and waiting for other footage.
And remember enjoy it!
I do enjoy it. Kinda mad I didn’t start doing this years ago. Lol. I’ve only been doing videos for about 6 months now so I still have a lot to learn in what works and what doesn’t.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez