Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Kiwi Inspires ?

Reaction score
Thought I would see if any other Kiwis in the forum here. Thats New Zealanders for you non Bro's :)

I have sitting here at home, my Phantom 2 Vision +, my Inspire and just picked up a new Phantom 3 Professional today.

I own and publish various magazines and just use them for my own use, not for outside commercial work. Have to say its been a blast learning to use them.

Chur Bro's

Ned

Hi Ned
My Inspire V2.0 will arrive shortly... it would be awesome if we can get couple of drones flying in formation :)

I am in Auckland as well.

chur chur lol

Albert

I'm in Auckland as well.

Hi Steve :)

I am new to the world of drones, I have been reading NZ CAA rules regarding operation of drones, mainly Part 101 and Part 102, am trying to be a responsible drone user and safe guarding our skies (whatever this means lol )

We are fortunate enough to be able to fly our drones in Auckland Council parks but its also frustrating to see anyone can ask you to cease your operation if they dont like it! have you had any issues with the public while flying in the public? here is the link...

http://regionalparks.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/cmsfiles/files/Interim rules_drones.pdf

I haven't had any issues, just be mindful of how you fly. Most people are more interested than put off, and to be fair most people probably don't know they have the right to ask you to stop.
Just enjoy

Hi Steve :)

I am new to the world of drones, I have been reading NZ CAA rules regarding operation of drones, mainly Part 101 and Part 102, am trying to be a responsible drone user and safe guarding our skies (whatever this means lol )

We are fortunate enough to be able to fly our drones in Auckland Council parks but its also frustrating to see anyone can ask you to cease your operation if they dont like it! have you had any issues with the public while flying in the public? here is the link...

http://regionalparks.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/cmsfiles/files/Interim rules_drones.pdf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD