Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

KUDOS to FDS

Reaction score
Kudos to Florida Drone Supply.
I ordered an Inspire 2 and received it last Tuesday. Charged everything, updated (or at least tried to) the fw and studied all of it Tuesday night.
Wednesday, went for maiden flight. Only stayed airborne 2 minutes and landed. The FPV camera was acting strange and the AC didn't hover well at all. (No wind at all) Tried all of the things that one can do and realized there was a serious problem with this bird.
I called FDS Thursday and spoke to Michael. Told him what was wrong and he said he needed to send me another unit, as this one was obviously flawed. He shipped a second one out right then!!
The return shipping label came yesterday and the replacement arrived today. Updated everything this evening and all seems OK. Update 'stuck' and the FPV cam acts normal. Will see how she flies possibly tomorrow.
He said that it should work right out of the box and this was not something I should have to go through.

What impressed me the most is he didn't make me wait to ship replacement until after he got the bad one back. He didn't tell me to deal with DJI.
He took care of the problem.
PERIOD.

All proof that it pays to deal with a reputable dealer.

Thank you Michael!
You have a customer for life.

Reactions: SanCap
Thank you very much for the nice words! We really appreciate it. We definitely try to make sure everyone has a great experience with their new DJI product...even when you get the occasional one that does not work properly right out of the box. Really glad the new one looks to be functioning properly and excited for you to experience the Inspire 2...while it may look similar in design to the Inspire 1, the performance is night and day different. Enjoy the maiden flight!

Thanks for ordering with us...

Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam