Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LaCie Dji Copilot 2t

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if i can transfer my files from my Cinessd to the LaCie directly. They just talking about transferring files from sd and usb drive but im not sure if it will work when i plug the cinestation in it. If anyone trie please let me know thank you!

Also im not sure if we can do the tripod mode on the inspire 2 ? Is that possible?

Reactions: marctronixx
I posed this question and did some research on it.. even spoke with the designer directly via email.

In short use you can connect the ssd reader from dji to the copilot. But it will take you nearly 2 hours at full prores files. I have spare 480 GB cards and spare copilots. I only have the usb 3 versions (thunderbolt version would not offer any faster throughput that is noticeable) and at a full charge of the copilot and a full card of raw DNG or pro res, the battery would nearly be dead after a full charge and it woudl take about 1 hour and 45 minutes to transfer.

Thread I started ... Using the DJI Copilot Boss? Let me ask you a question...

This thread and read @marctronixx thread... agree bottle neck is drive. I was curious of the same a few months back and realizing drive was the problem... pulled the rubber cover off to examine the internals. Haven’t done it yet, but looks like a easy swap of drive with SSD 2Tb, maybe even 4Tb... not sure of FW limitations. I’ll swap a 2Tb SSD in the near future... mine was recently purchased so exploring how the interface works before adding an SSD.

Reactions: marctronixx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk