Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear mechanism busted

Reaction score
Yesterday the landing gear stopped working and the problem is with the position sensor/encoder.
The drone is 3 months old and while it is under warranty I really cant afford the down time for the warranty repair process.
I am thinking of buying the replacement mechanism and do the replacing in house but I really didn't want to loose warranty or carerefresh...
Did anyone do this repair and then used warranty successfully?
Can this replacement be done under "regular maintenance" without voiding warranty?

Thanks in advance for any help

Yesterday the landing gear stopped working and the problem is with the position sensor/encoder.
The drone is 3 months old and while it is under warranty I really cant afford the down time for the warranty repair process.
I am thinking of buying the replacement mechanism and do the replacing in house but I really didn't want to loose warranty or carerefresh...
Did anyone do this repair and then used warranty successfully?
Can this replacement be done under "regular maintenance" without voiding warranty?

Thanks in advance for any help
We have had to buy 3 Inspire 2s. I wish I had better news. It's the only way we can guarantee we have a main and a backup for jobs even if another is out for service. Even 3 is no guarantee but it's worked for us.

Reactions: papaxiclas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle