Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

latest FW 07/09/2015

Reaction score
is anybody having problems unzipping the latest firmware.after downloading the firmware from DJI and then unzipping it in winzip all I'm getting is a blank square instead of the usual bin file logo. ive tried on windows 10 which I normally use and also on windows 7 on my laptop.ive got the inspire 1 and never had this problem befor updating the firmware. any help or idea's would be appreciated.

I'm having a nightmare updating with this latest version. I've tried various SD cards, reformatting to Fat32 on every card, etc.. Now, the bird just sits there beeping loudly. There's not even a tail light anymore. Oh, and it no longer even produces a .txt file. It's a brick. I called Tech Support in California and they told me to send it back to them for a repair. Unbelievable. This upgrading process is completely insane. Any ideas what to do? And what's the story behind that tiny red button everybody talks about? Is that helpful for anything?

I'm having a nightmare updating with this latest version. I've tried various SD cards, reformatting to Fat32 on every card, etc.. Now, the bird just sits there beeping loudly. There's not even a tail light anymore. Oh, and it no longer even produces a .txt file. It's a brick. I called Tech Support in California and they told me to send it back to them for a repair. Unbelievable. This upgrading process is completely insane. Any ideas what to do? And what's the story behind that tiny red button everybody talks about? Is that helpful for anything?
I'm sorry to hear of the problem you are having. I too had the very loud ding type beep during the beta when I mistakenly inserted a card with the previous (1.3) FW on it. Underneath the beep you could just about hear the DDDD of the update. I solved by putting the old FW 1.3.0.0 .bin file on the MicroSD card and allowing it to downgrade my machine while ignoring the beep. It took around 5 mins. I then removed the 1.3 .bin file and replaced it with the 1.4 .bin file. Once the upgrade completed, the beep ceased. Do not interrupt the installation process and make sure your RC is switched off.

Scotflieger-
I thought I had tried downgrading a bit earlier today, but now I'm not sure. The whole process became so twisted that it scrambled my brain and now I can't recall all the details. But... I still have the email that DJI sent yesterday, which contains a link to the 1.3 version. I will attempt the downgrade now and report back. Thanks!! Fingers crossed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla