Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Latest Inspire gig, check it out

Reaction score
Filmed this for a local bike shop and Suzuki motorsports. It was directed, shot and produced by Todd Donald Films, aerial videography by me.
Was watching Hockey Night in Canada last night and the spot came on, pretty cool I originally was told it was just going to be a YouTube project.

Reactions: Rafa and clackey
very nice, did they add the sun glare in post?
i'd be very annoyed if they told me it was a youtube and then stuck it on TV.

Reactions: Jonathan Ross
very nice, did they add the sun glare in post?
i'd be very annoyed if they told me it was a youtube and then stuck it on TV.

No lens flares were added in the making of this production.
Regardless of where the final video is delivered, our rates are the same. I was pleasantly surprised to see it on TV as it adds to our credibility and experience.

No lens flares were added in the making of this production.
Regardless of where the final video is delivered, our rates are the same. I was pleasantly surprised to see it on TV as it adds to our credibility and experience.

well if thats the case then its only good publicity for you hey ?

i think the video highlights what a lot of people dont do, and thats mix land based shots in with their drone footage

well if thats the case then its only good publicity for you hey ?

i think the video highlights what a lot of people dont do, and thats mix land based shots in with their drone footage

Yes even though we didn't cut this piece we generally make use of a blend of ground and aerial shots. Depending on the final objective of course... Although most inspire hobbyists may not have the level of camera gear at their disposal that we do ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop