Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Latest Software Update Help!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyinghighproductions.org
So on a few message boards i bragged about not having issues with the new update until yesterdays flight where karma bit my ***, my x4s will not turn on. I still have control of the movement of the camera but I have a black screen. I also had an issue with the perimeter sensors which was beeping as i was bring in towards me, it was notifying it was close to something, me, but it kept drifting towards me until I switched to sport mode and was able to back it up. The reverse control would not work until i switched modes. Anyone else know this issue??? Help with any advise. Be nice if I missed something too.

So on a few message boards i bragged about not having issues with the new update until yesterdays flight where karma bit my ***, my x4s will not turn on. I still have control of the movement of the camera but I have a black screen. I also had an issue with the perimeter sensors which was beeping as i was bring in towards me, it was notifying it was close to something, me, but it kept drifting towards me until I switched to sport mode and was able to back it up. The reverse control would not work until i switched modes. Anyone else know this issue??? Help with any advise. Be nice if I missed something too.
What aircraft?
You have posted in the General section so we don‘t know.

When you say ‘latest‘ firmware, what do you mean? Version Number?

I flew yesterday with the Inspire 2 and this update still has not fixed my "drifting" issue. It will slowly turn to the left. This was happening before the update and I thought this update was supposed to fix this. Anyone else having this issue? Could it be a propeller or some other balancing issue? It happens with the x4s and x5s. All other issues of camera not working were resolved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo