latest v on I1

Reaction score
ready to order looking on bh for I1 got the ver ,b t600 wish is the last ver prior 2.1? $2400, $2600 v $3000 advice please??
thanks
Mar

moving from a p2v+ want the reliability of the light bridge, my use is mainly sports filming triathlons bike rides and hasing my friend rc planes just for fun, but see somany i names and prices that dont want to get the first inspire that came to sale they are called inspire 1,1b,t600 v2.1 wich iis the lates version plus the pro version wich is out of my wallet range and price wise the start at 2499, 2699, 3000, 3300,all i want it is to come with the dji case
Thanks

yes very informatic, my last Q since you know all about B&H great co.my purchae has to be with 2 diff CC and my shipping will be to my nextdoor retired friend will a purchase like that can be done online or has to be by Phone
Thanks CHnjab

Like your website Mike, got a
.50 heli here that i been trying to master for a few years

Thanks will be an Inspire pilot before Xmas, and hope not a divorce Inspire pilot after xmas

Missed the sale will wait and see if i can get it with 2 batt at 3000.00 you seem very knowledge about the I1 pm if you find a good deal thanks