Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Image Transmission Signal - Gimbal OK

Reaction score
Website
www.pageforestry.co.uk
Hi,

I sent my Drone to Heliguy in Newcastle upon Tyne 7th January. I received the drone itself back at the end of January as only the camera was at fault.

Today I got back a different camera that is working.

Irritatingly my camera spent several weeks with the carriers enroute to the Netherlands/Newcastle/Netherlands/Newcastle due to import/export paperwork related to BREXIT.

The was no paperwork nor explanation of the problem, the Heliguy (a really helpful company by the way) technician I spoke to on the phone said it was described by DJI as "functional damage". I've asked for more information.

Total cost was £255, plus £15 for postage - I guess $300 plus?

Now I'm pondering selling the Inspire and getting a Mavic Pro 2 - if anyone has thoughts on that I'd be interested.

Cheers

Mark

Reaction score
I bought an Inspire 1 V2 used. Great price, but consistently had all of the listed transmission errors in this thread. I scoured this thread and tried everything to make it useful. Then, after sending it to a Los Angeles based independent DJI repair guy for a month without results... I accidentally tapped the camera mount while getting the errors and they stopped. Turns out it was one of the gimbal to Inspire ribbon cables that developed a cracked wire which all but eliminated transmission. I installed a new set and the X3 on an Inspire 1V2 flies like new with great reception up to 4000 ft and easily 1 mi. CHECK YOUR gimbal mount wires for breaks, it's not always software!

Reaction score
Website
www.pageforestry.co.uk
I bought an Inspire 1 V2 used. Great price, but consistently had all of the listed transmission errors in this thread. I scoured this thread and tried everything to make it useful. Then, after sending it to a Los Angeles based independent DJI repair guy for a month without results... I accidentally tapped the camera mount while getting the errors and they stopped. Turns out it was one of the gimbal to Inspire ribbon cables that developed a cracked wire which all but eliminated transmission. I installed a new set and the X3 on an Inspire 1V2 flies like new with great reception up to 4000 ft and easily 1 mi. CHECK YOUR gimbal mount wires for breaks, it's not always software!

I did try fiddling with the gimbal mount wires, there was no issues with it. Thanks for your feedback though.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
icenkc