Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD-46mm Formatt Hitech Firecrest Polarizer Filter for sale -

Reaction score
Website
www.portlandprodrones.com
The location is Portland, Oregon. I will ship on to the USA. PayPal only. Please PM me with any questions.

This is an amazing filter and I have used it on in X5S. The 46mm size works with the Olympus 12mm f/2, Olympus 17mm f/1.7, Olympus 25mm f/1.8 and the Olympus 45mm F/1.8 with a step-up ring (not included) and any other lens that has 46mm filter size or using a step-up ring. They have been well cared for and are in excellent condition. I'm only selling filters here, no lenses.

This is the last one that is left.

• Formatt Hitech 46mm Firecrest UltraSlim Circular Polarizer Filter - two tiny marks - - BH Photo retail: $42.24 / $20 plus shipping.
    • This one has two tiny hair sized marks about a millimeter long near the outside of the glass, one on each side. There are so small I cannot photograph them and you'll only see them under very strong light with just the correct angle. I'm not seeing anything in photos I've taken with this filter.
    • This one it the UltraSlim version. I purchased this one to keep the weight down. There are no front filter threads for stacking.

Details from BH Photo
Featuring a unique 15-layer multi-coated design, the Formatt-Hitech 46mm Firecrest UltraSlim Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare as well as increase the overall saturation of an image. This unique polarizer filter is characterized by the advanced Firecrest coating, which offers full attenuation of UV light for increased clarity and contrast, as well as a marked reduction in surface reflections and protection against scratching.

A polarizing filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.

The UltraSlim aluminum-alloy filter ring measures 4.5mm-thick and its slim design helps to minimize the likelihood of vignetting. This filter does not feature front threads in order to maintain the thinnest design possible for enhanced use on wide-angle lenses.

• Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
  • Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
  • Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provide more saturated, vivid colors.
  • Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
  • The 15-layer Firecrest coating has been applied directly to the filter glass by way of a vacuum-formed, hard-coated, electrolytic process. The multi-coating is water- and scratch-resistance for greater overall durability.
  • Firecrest coating attenuates UV contamination, as well as surface reflections, for increased contrast, clarity, and acuity.
  • Schott Superwite glass is used in order to maintain clear image quality and high light transmission.
  • The aluminum alloy UltraSlim filter ring measures 4.5mm-thick and does not feature front threads in order to maintain a slim profile that minimizes the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.

IMG_5106.jpgIMG_5104.jpg

Attachments

• 1572976401843.png
    1572976401843.png
    961 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member