Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lens setups

just bought the 9-18 mm but I am afraid it is too front heavy, which means I could never use it with a ND, or am I wrong? I also have the 12 mm but the anle is too narrow for iamges in a city, where distance to the subject can be a problem. any solutions on how to balance the lens? It does make some noise from the motor which is not good.

Did we ever get a spreadsheet type thing as originally proposed? I am attaching the Olympus 12mm and it's not balanced...looking for the best solution.
Thanks in advance...
j

I bought all three of the Sigma-lenses (19, 30 and 60mm DN Art) but it's only the 60mm that works and is recognized by the Go-app. The 19 and 30mm locks when trying to take a picture because the aperture-controll doesn't work. The app also say "Unknown lens" so I'm very annoyed by this. It doesn't make any sence because the 60mm works just fine, and the others are excactly the same. This has to be a fw-issue, and I think it should be addressed because the lenses balance so well. Hope someone has a fix for this so I can start taking pictures with them. Here you can se a picture I took with the 60mm yesterday. The closest house is about 6-700 meters away, the town center behind the church is about 3,5 km. away.

Hey Torgeir.

Sorry to pull up an oldie but I'm currently having the same issues. I picked up all three of those (19,30 & 60). 19 and 30 wont recognize and the 60 seems to work.

Did you or anyone else figure out a fix for this?

Cheers & thank you in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44