Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Long-time lurker

Reaction score
One of my good friends left me with his Inspire v1 about 4 years ago. Its literally been sitting in my closet collecting dust because it had the no image transmission error.

Anyways, recently I had to use it as a backup for a client shoot. My plan was to power through it even though I didn't have a video signal. That idea failed miserably. First, the landing gear did not want to come out of travel mode (it was stuck a few inches away from travel mode). I didn't have a screwdriver small enough so i had to hand launch and hand catch. Hand catching and hand launching was easier than thought, I was mad nervous tho.

In the air, of course the gimbal that worked perfectly before, is now leaning every which way but straight. Performed every calibration available...same thing. All the images and video were unusable so I had to come back the next day with the mavic pro.

Anways, i've been on the forum since it was formed lurking, but i am thinking of fixing all the issues with the inspire and using it as a backup so i decided to start being active in the forum.

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko