Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Look at the flight time and zoom lens on this.....

We use a Sony PJ-760 with a 17X Zeiss zoom and balanced optical stabilization, the footage is insane, you can zoom sooooooo far and get great footage.
at 10 seconds starts some examples

We use a Sony PJ-760 with a 17X Zeiss zoom and balanced optical stabilization, the footage is insane, you can zoom sooooooo far and get great footage.
at 10 seconds starts some examples
Hey Tahoejmfc!!
What's a camera rig like that cost and what UAV hauls it around??
Thanks
Turbo..

The Sony Balanced OIS cams are awesome, it was the best thing before brushless gimbals... and still has a strong point together with one when zoom is needed.
I had a simple F550 rig with 2-axis servo gimbal that would lift one for 10 minutes and get me pretty awesome footage with zoom. That was a ~$2500 setup 3 years ago:

The 4K version has just come out (AX30), didn't get one yet but should I need to do something with zoom I'll order one.

The Sony Balanced OIS cams are awesome, it was the best thing before brushless gimbals... and still has a strong point together with one when zoom is needed.
I had a simple F550 rig with 2-axis servo gimbal that would lift one for 10 minutes and get me pretty awesome footage with zoom. That was a ~$2500 setup 3 years ago:

The 4K version has just come out (AX30), didn't get one yet but should I need to do something with zoom I'll order one.
Wow that is the first Sony 4K with a Balanced Optical Stabilization system. I used a F550 with T-motors 3110 780 kv and stock dii esc. I used a Infinity M brushless 3 axis gimbal with the PJ-760 and it works great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry