Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for a certified pilot around Miami

Reaction score
Hi all,

A colleague of mine is looking for a certified drone photographer, for a mission in Miami, around an building.
If you know someone serious, and not crazy dealing with the price, let me know.

I don't know the average delay dealing with administrative matters in the US. The mission could take place in around 10 days.

Thanks

It is a restricted airspace: downtown Miami. There is some place around to take off in good security conditions, without flying over crowd or streets of course.
I don't know how complicated it is in US. In France it is possible but can require 15 days. I take pictures/films in the middle of big cities.

It is a restricted airspace: downtown Miami. There is some place around to take off in good security conditions, without flying over crowd or streets of course.
I don't know how complicated it is in US. In France it is possible but can require 15 days. I take pictures/films in the middle of big cities.
Comments as above - it will assist in assessing the logistics/complexity of the mission if you post Long/Lat of location.
People can then look at the relevant sectionals to determine viability.

Thanks for your feedback.
I will not post the exact place in a forum, I was just looking for a good local certified pilot.

Thanks for your feedback.
I will not post the exact place in a forum, I was just looking for a good local certified pilot.
But the location will determine the lead time.....
Non controlled airspace - No issue (subject to site survey and risk assessment etc
Controlled airspace - Permissions will be needed (which can be longer than 10 days!)

If you do not wish to post up the coordinates - your choice

"In France it is possible but can require 15 days. "
More like 60 days here, if you are lucky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineL