Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for a Lowepro DroneGuard Pro Inspire Backpack

Reaction score
Hello. I've an Inspire 2 and am looking for a second hand (or new) Lowepro DroneGuard Pro Inspire backpack. Does anyone out there have one they will sell? Naturally I'm happy to pay for postage and handling. I'm in Sydney, Australia. Thanks in advance :)

Hello. I've an Inspire 2 and am looking for a second hand (or new) Lowepro DroneGuard Pro Inspire backpack. Does anyone out there have one they will sell? Naturally I'm happy to pay for postage and handling. I'm in Sydney, Australia. Thanks in advance :)
Good luck you’ll need it. lol I just went through this and failed on locating a Lowepro one anywhere but lucked out and found a GPC backpack one used but perfect at B&H. Check around but don‘t think it will be easy. Good luck!

I happen to have an extra, but located in the states.
Great stuff. Thank you so much for the message. If it's not new, could you please let me know what condition the backpack is in? Also, are you able to share any photo's?

I happen to have an extra, but located in the states.
If you could give me first option that would be much appreciated. I note that someone else contacted you after my original post! I'm happy to pay for postage and handling to Australia :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the message. If it's not new, could you please let me know what condition the backpack is in? Also, are you able to share any photo's?
I used it once and not with the bird, I just needed in an emergency for something else, I will photograph it tonight

If you could give me first option that would be much appreciated. I note that someone else contacted you after my original post! I'm happy to pay for postage and handling to Australia :)
I expect to find out today if the person that contacted me will go through with the deal, if not I'll be in touch... Or maybe you can get the one from Florida! ?

I used it once and not with the bird, I just needed in an emergency for something else, I will photograph it tonight
Just wanted to check in and see how you went with the photos? Maybe while you have it out check the weight, etc so we can work out the postage cost to Australia? Thanks again for all your help.

I expect to find out today if the person that contacted me will go through with the deal, if not I'll be in touch... Or maybe you can get the one from Florida! ?
Hi. Just checking in on how you went with the the other guy who contacted you after seeing your reply to original post? I'm still keen and haven't as yet locked anything else in. I do want to keep my options open. Let me know. Thanks for all your help, appreciated.

Just wanted to check in and see how you went with the photos? Maybe while you have it out check the weight, etc so we can work out the postage cost to Australia? Thanks again for all your help.
Feel free to message me direct. I'm still keen. Thanks

Sorry for the delay guys Only goes to show, like the commercial says, "but wait, there's more!"

Attachments

• IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1913.JPG
    IMG_1913.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1912.JPG
    IMG_1912.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Would you prefer I make an offer? To make it easer for you to work out postage here is my address: 82C Auburn Street, Sutherland NSW 2232 AUSTRALIA
Thanks again :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207