Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for an X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As the title says looking for an X3. What ya got?
Because of shipping costs preferably from the Lower 48 as I live near Atlanta GA.

Last edited:
Florida Drone Supply might still have some pre owned, I got a battery from them, it's like new they conditioned it and made sure the firmware was up to date, great service can't go wrong.
thanks I had looked at their site for with the used inspire items and the X3 was not listed. I had spoken with Jim earlier this week concerning an Inspire package. I was ready to pull the trigger until I found a deal here from another member.
I may have found one locally that I am going to check out today.

Florida Drone Supply might still have some pre owned, I got a battery from them, it's like new they conditioned it and made sure the firmware was up to date, great service can't go wrong.

Thanks for comments! We are sold out of the preowned X3 camera/gimbal for now. We do expect more in the near future.

Reactions: Mixchief
Right now I’m putting my search on hold. I purchased two inspires here off this site and I was keeping both cameras for now. I wanted a x3 so I could sell the one Inspire as a complete package. I think I will just sell the bird by itself.

Moderator could you please close this thread?

Thanks

Right now I’m putting my search on hold. I purchased two inspires here off this site and I was keeping both cameras for now. I wanted a x3 so I could sell the one Inspire as a complete package. I think I will just sell the bird by itself.

Moderator could you please close this thread?

Thanks
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo