Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for hard case for Inspire 2 with X7, Cendence, CrystalSky

Reaction score
I bought this HPRC case for my Inspire 1, and I love it. It held everything, including my lenses and batteries.

I now have an Inspire 2 with an X7, Cendence, and CrystalSky. I can't find a hard case that is designed for this combination. Am I missing something? What are people doing for this?

Thanks.

The GPC cases seem smaller than my HPRC case, with less room for batteries, lenses, and etceteras. Does GPC make a larger case?

Thanks.

Can it hold a Cendence remote and also a standard remote?

If so, then that sounds like exactly the case I want! I will watch here for an announcement.

Thanks!

We now have the Inspire 2 Landing Mode Case for CrystalSky, Cendence, X7 in stock and ready to ship! These have been long awaited!

Order by 4PM PT for same day processing.

What Fits in the GPC Inspire 2 Landing Mode Case (V2)?
  • 1 Inspire 2 (Aircraft must be in Landing Mode)
  • 1 Inspire 2 Remote Controller
  • 1 Inspire 2 Remote Controller or Cendence (with Patch Antenna)
  • 12 TB50 Batteries (2 installed on aircraft)
  • 2 Battery Charging Hubs
  • 2 Battery Chargers + Cables
  • 1 Zenmuse X7, X5S or X4S Camera Box
  • 4 Zenmuse X7 or X5S Lenses
  • 2 CrystalSky Batteries
  • 2 Tablets (7.85”/5.5” CrystalSky or iPad)
  • 1 CrystalSky Charger
  • 4 Inspire 2 CineSSD
  • 1 CINESSD Station
  • Spare Propellers
  • Calibration Plate
  • Accessories
  • 2 Cendence Antennas
  • Documents
Inspire 2 Landing Mode Case for CrystalSky, Cendence, X7.png

Reactions: dioriosigns
Nice update to the GPC landing mode case. I have the previous incarnation. Is there a possibility of purchasing the lower cutout foam to swap into my case?

I haven't done it yet, but someone on Facebook said they called GPC directly and they would sell them just the lower foam portion. I'm thinking about doing that myself because I got my Inspire used in January and it came with the GPC case, so I hate to buy another and then try to sell mine.

Nice update to the GPC landing mode case. I have the previous incarnation. Is there a possibility of purchasing the lower cutout foam to swap into my case?

Yes, GPC does sell just the foam sets. We can get you the rep’s name and email by PM that will handle that for you. Don’t want to post their contact information publicly without their approval. Cheers.

Reactions: Paul Nordin
The GPC I2 V2 Case accommodates the Cendence with Patch installed.

With the DJI stock case you can take one of the foam clamshells from your Cendence box and that goes into the DJI stock case to accommodate Cendence in there as well.
Thanks, I'll order one up.
Anybody in the market for a lightly used Travel Mode Case ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc